Vision Survey is an innovative, quality driven and expanding company providing engineering surveying solutions in challenging project environments. Our surveying teams and management offer a range of expertise and a commitment to delivery. Management teams and surveyors support our clients in the effective utilisation of our surveys and offer consultancy services to projects with challenging survey requirements, understanding client needs and offering viable problem-solving solutions.
- 3 years experience of utility locating and mapping.
- Suitably qualified in utility detection techniques, minimum QCF Level 3 in Utility Mapping and Surveying.
- Knowledge of TSA & PAS 128 Guidelines.
- Pipe and Cable location using Electro-magnetic location equipment, use of RD4000 /8000 and Genny.
- Using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) equipment.
- Using Total Station and GPS equipment.
- To be able to carry out a full utility survey.
- Quality checking of surveys prior to verification by the Project Manager.
- To be responsible for other surveyors and junior team members whilst on site and in the office.
- To ensure that all survey kit is maintained and well kept.
- A holder of CSCS.
- Holder full UK driving license.
- An understanding of construction safety.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated.
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to work closely with team members located in different offices along.
- Self-motivated willing and flexible.
- Good standard of English.
As part of our continued success, Vision is currently recruiting for a Utility Surveyor to work from our Head Office in Three Bridges, Crawley. We are looking to hear from career professionals who wish to further develop their skills. The position will require the individuals to carry out accurate, efficient and consistent recording of underground utility assets and manhole inspection reports at various locations throughout the UK.
Main Tasks & Accountabilities:
- To provide the Project Managers & CAD Team with completed utility survey reports to the highest quality, in line with the company and industry standards, within the correct timescales and budget allocation.
- To work independently and part of a team of surveyors.
- Promote the Company Values and carry out your duties in a professional manner.
If you feel that you would be suitable for the position; please send an up to date CV with a short cover letter and any other relevant information to email@example.com.