Vision Survey is an innovative and quality driven company providing engineering surveying solutions in challenging project environments. Our survey teams and management offer a range of expertise and a commitment to delivery. Management teams and surveyors support our clients in the effective utilisation of our surveys and offer consultancy services to projects with challenging survey requirements, understanding client needs and offer viable solutions.
Vision Survey is seeking to recruit a full-time Survey Manager based at our office in Three Bridges, Crawley. The position will allow the right person with proven experience in the construction/surveying industry to own and manage our surveying projects across the UK.
Vision Survey is an innovative, quality driven and expanding surveying company based in Three Bridges, Crawley. We offer a range of services including laser/topographical scanning, underground utility surveying and permit control as well as many others. To complement our services, we specialize in a collaborative and consultative relationship with our clients; from smaller private projects, through to large scale civil engineering projects costing billions of pounds, we have the solution.
Our aim is to successfully guide our clients whilst understanding individual project needs and offering viable solutions to even the most challenging projects.
We are lucky enough to maintain the friendly, family-run feeling of our growing company; other benefits include, competitive remuneration, company pension plan, training and career development and numerous staff integration events throughout the year.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects in a construction/surveying capacity.
- Proven experience and understanding of commercial aspects of a business.
- Proven experience of contract management.
- CSCS card holder.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively manage and brief work teams.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated personality.
What you’ll be doing:
As a pivotal member of our engineering department, you will:
- Manage the day to day work load across all surveying projects to the defined client expectations and requirements whilst adhering to company and industry processes and standards.
- Respond to all approved bids and proposals for engineering services in line with the defined processes and client expectations.
- Ensure that all project/task-based work-packages are within the business scope and compliant with defined processes and standards.
- Manage the workforce within the engineering department.
- Optimize working hours and successfully deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with other business areas to ensure the highest standard of process management and project work-package performance.
If you feel that you would be suitable for the position; please send an up to date CV with a short cover letter and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.