Vision Survey is an innovative, quality driven and expanding company providing engineering surveying solutions in challenging project environments. Our surveying teams and management offer a range of expertise and a commitment to delivery. Management teams and surveyors support our clients in the effective utilisation of our surveys and offer consultancy services to projects with challenging survey requirements, understanding client needs and offering viable problem-solving solutions.
- You will ideally have a sound academic background (GCSE level) and a desire to work in a technical and part-outdoor based profession.
- 5 year traceable history (applicant may be required to work on security sensitive projects such as airports)
- CSCS card
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience carrying out PAS 128 survey standards
- You must be willing to work weekends and overtime when required.
- Enthusiastic, reliable, self-motivated, good attitude and flexible
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with team members.
- Good standard of English.
- NVQ level 3,5
Vision Survey is seeking to recruit a full-time Service Locator for our South East division at our head office based in Three Bridges, Crawley.
Reporting to the project service co-ordinator your duties will include:-
- Control of permits to excavate.
- Excellent skills and knowledge in the use of RD8000 and IDS (Cable Avoidance Tool).
- Team briefings
- Other reasonable duties as required to fill this role
- Procedure and process execution
- Compile RAMS
If you feel that you would be suitable for the position; please send an up to date CV with a short cover letter and any other relevant information to email@example.com.