Vision Survey is an innovative, quality driven and expanding company providing engineering surveying solutions in challenging project environments. Our surveying teams and management offer a range of expertise and a commitment to delivery. Management teams and surveyors support our clients in the effective utilisation of our surveys and offer consultancy services to projects with challenging survey requirements, understanding client needs and offering viable problem-solving solutions.
- Suitable engineering/Surveying degree or relevant previous experience
- Competency in all aspects of temporary works with a detailed understanding of quality control and construction safety.
- Proficient in the use of CAD
- CSCS card
- An understanding of construction safety.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated.
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to work closely with team members located in different offices along with a good standard of English.
- Self-motivated willing and flexible.
Reporting to the Project manager, you will be a project lead and the first point of contact between the company and the client, your duties will include -
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site;
- Establishing and controlling station coordinates and levels
- Grid line setting out for the internals
- Precise Levelling
- As built surveys
- Assisting and Producing CAD drawings.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting design documents supplied by the client
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and ensuring all work is produced to company and client standards.
- Responsible for equipment and other resources as necessary.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
If you feel that you would be suitable for the position; please send an up to date CV with a short cover letter and any other relevant information to email@example.com.