Vision Survey is an innovative, quality driven and expanding company providing engineering surveying solutions in challenging project environments. Our surveying teams and management offer a range of expertise and a commitment to delivery. Management teams and surveyors support our clients in the effective utilisation of our surveys and offer consultancy services to projects with challenging survey requirements, understanding client needs and offering viable problem-solving solutions.
Knowledge and experience in site-based Land Surveying and Engineering as well as producing drawings such as 2D plans, 3D models, Elevations, Internal building surveys in AutoCAD is essential: These should be modeled from Pointcloud data.
Knowledge of the following programs and procedures would be beneficial but not essential;
- Bentley MicroStation
- Leica Geo-Office
- Cyclone – Register, Model, and Publisher
- Cloud Worx
- Educated to A-level standard or relevant experience will be considered.
- Good IT skills.
- Possess a keen interest and aptitude for Topographical Survey / Engineering, BIM modeling.
- Knowledge of modern instruments and techniques is desirable.
- An understanding of construction safety.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated.
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to work closely with team members located in different offices along with a good standard of English.
- Self-motivated willing and flexible.
The position will involve the production of 3D survey models in many different formats as per client scope deliveries requirement; as well as 2D CAD survey drawings from processed survey data which includes the use of point cloud data. Producing highly accurate, quality survey deliverables. Attention to detail is an essential trait to have in order to succeed.
If you feel that you would be suitable for the position; please send an up to date CV with a short cover letter and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org