Vision Survey is an innovative, quality driven and expanding company providing engineering surveying solutions in challenging project environments. Our surveying teams and management offer a range of expertise and a commitment to delivery. Management teams and surveyors support our clients in the effective utilisation of our surveys and offer consultancy services to projects with challenging survey requirements, understanding client needs and offering viable problem-solving solutions.
Main Tasks & Accountabilities:
- Assist the utility surveyor with providing completed utility survey reports to the highest company and industry standards.
- Assist with utility identification works within a team of surveyors.
- Reporting on daily basis to the Project Manager to ensure that the survey reports are delivered to the correct quality and time standards.
- Promote the Company Values and carry out duties in a professional manner.
- Holder of a CSCS card.
- Holder full UK driving licence.
- Basic knowledge of Utility Surveying and Civil Engineering.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated with a strong confident personality.
- An understanding of construction safety.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A good standard of English.
Full training will be provided to successful candidates around Ground Penetrating Radar (high and low frequency), Radio Detection, electromagnetics, drainage surveys, topographical survey techniques and equipment, GPS location and positioning and survey data processing.
The position will require the individuals to assist the utility surveyor to carry out accurate, efficient and consistent recording of underground detected utility assets and manhole inspection reports at various locations throughout London, Gatwick, Heathrow, Manchester. As an innovative, quality driven and expanding company, we insist on quality for our clients and all of our employees understand the importance of their contribution to our customer experience. The successful candidates will need to have a basic knowledge of utilities and civil engineering, good communication and interpersonal skills are essential. They are to be a forward thinking, solutions led person and be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure deadlines are met.
If you feel that you would be suitable for the position; please send an up to date CV with a short cover letter and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.