Vision Survey is an innovative, quality driven and expanding company providing engineering surveying solutions in challenging project environments. Our surveying teams and management offer a range of expertise and a commitment to delivery. Management teams and surveyors support our clients in the effective utilisation of our surveys and offer consultancy services to projects with challenging survey requirements, understanding client needs and offering viable problem-solving solutions.
- You will ideally have a sound academic background (GCSE level) and a desire to work in a technical and part-outdoor based profession.
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime when required.
- CSCS card
- 5-year traceable history (applicant may be required to work on security sensitive projects such as airports)
- Enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated with a strong confident personality.
- An understanding of construction safety.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to brief work teams.
- A good standard of English.
Reporting to the Senior Land Surveyor your duties would include: -
- Setting up and using Leica Total Stations
- Use of Leica GPS
- Assisting in the capture of survey data using the above equipment
- Other reasonable duties as required to fill this role
This position will suit an individual who is willing and able to learn skills that will lead to a specialised site based career. This role involves safety-critical tasks to reduce accidents and service strikes. In return, this post provides an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected and established company with onsite relevant training and work experience.
If you feel that you would be suitable for the position; please send an up to date CV with a short cover letter and any other relevant information to email@example.com.